The Portland Psychopath
ELITE ANSWERS WRESTLING CONTRACT
Wrestling Name: Ashley "Ash" Voorhees
Picture Base: Vinny Marseglia
Current Nicknames: "The Portland Psychopath", "The Butcher"
Weight: 212 lbs
Hometown: Portland, Oregon but billed from The Last House on the Left for match purposes.
Gimmick: Lover of inflicting pain and a proverbial glutton for punishment, Ashley Voorhees is one of the more sadistic individuals in the pro wrestling circuit. His name and reputation among the independents in the Portland area caused him to be somewhat of a "urban legend" among his peers. His style of wrestling is more-so the shock, blood & guts and hardcore style, with his love for any weapon he can think to use and the rush he gets when he sees his opponent - or himself - dawning the crimson mask. Ashley, obviously a fan of old school horror movies, slasher icons (hence the last name) and anything involving shock and gore, stands out among his peers due to the fact he is not your average professional wrestler. He's not technically sound or much of a high rope risk taker, but his brutality makes his matches almost hard to watch due to how violent that can be; in fact, he was blacklisted from two promotions in the Portland area due to how violent his matches were.
Theme Music: 'House of 1000 Corpses' by Rob Zombie (intro added in big match stipulations)
The only motivation Ashley has is the sheer thrill he gets whenever his opponent(s) are being harmed. He's a sadist that enjoys pain more than sex at times, which causes him to throw caution to the wind when he gets really into it.
Tendency to Cheat: Sometimes.
Wrestling Debut [Optional]: 2003
Favorite Match Types [Optional]: Death Match
Least Favorite Match Types [Optional]: Submission and/or standard wrestling rules. It limits him greatly.
Favorite Weapon: [Optional]: 'Ole' Faithful' which is a barbed wire steel baseball bat.
In-Ring Achievements [Optional]:
1. Portland Wrestling Alliance
- 3x Portland Heavyweight Champion
- 2011 Blood & Guts Tournament winner
- 5x Portland Tag Team Champion
2. Oregon Championship Federation
- 1x OCF Heavyweight Champion
- 2x OCF Hardcore Champion
3. Pro Wrestling CHAOS
- 3x Underground Champion
Common Moves: Minimum ten (10)
1. Basic strikes (mainly punches)
2. Snap Suplex
3. Knee Lift
4. Running Lariat
5. Short-Arm Lariat
7. Snap DDT
10. Reverse DDT
Signature Moves: Minimum of two (2), maximum of five (5)
1. 'Facial Reconstruction' - Roaring Elbow
2. 'It Came from Haddonfield' - Double Underhook Powerbomb
3. 'Thanatophobia' - Chokeslam
4. 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre' - Texas Cloverleaf
5. 'Dragula' - Spear
Finishing Moves: Maximum three (3) and one (1) optional ultra-finisher (UF)
1. 'Judith Myers Memorial' - Tombstone Piledriver
2. 'Spinal Remains' - Lumbar Check
UF. 'Last Caress' - Top rope Tombstone Piledriver, used very rarely and only in big match stipulations.
- Ashley can become unhinged at any moment, especially when things aren't going his way. When this happens he will often lash out on his opponent and/or the referee, which can cause disqualifications.
- Ashley is very hard to put down for the count due to his high tolerance of pain, but he often gets in his own way (see: above).
- Ashley is a loner and has no real family or friends (that we know of). He doesn't associate with anyone but himself, and the select few he does associate with is unknown at this time.