Wrestling Name: Haruta Mitsuyo
Picture Base: Jungle Kyona
Current Nicknames: The Cannonball Queen
Weight: 138 lbs.
Hometown: Osaka, Japan
Disposition/Alignment: Pure Babyface
Gimmick: An explosive in-ring talent with a propensity for high-damage, high-impact, high-flying maneuvers, Mitsuyo's name of 'The Cannonball Queen' refers not only to her intense personality, but her favorite move, the Cannonball Senton.
Theme Music: 'Jetlag Jenny' by 45ACIDBABIES
Special Entrance [Optional]: Mitsuyo steps out on stage, still wearing her standard leather jacket, bouncing from foot to foot as she turns around, screaming out and headbanging as the song reaches its pitch. Her gear, normally maroon and black, is now maroon and gold. She signals to the camera that it's 'her time to shine', before rushing into the ring, rolling under the ropes and perching on all four buckles, screaming out to the fans.
What are your character’s motivations for competing?: To entertain the crowd and to prove to herself that she's made for this, and that she's a legitimate talent. Some gold along the way would be nice, too.
Tendency to Cheat: Never. She takes honor incredibly seriously and would rather lose a match than cheat.
Wrestling Debut [Optional]: January 23rd, 2017 - After a year of training.
Favorite Match Types [Optional]: Tables, Ladders and Chairs matches as they allow her to go all out and showcase her explosive arsenal to the best of her ability.
Least Favorite Match Types [Optional]: Probably submission matches-they work against her naturally high-flying aura as she lacks mat wrestling talent.
Favorite Weapon: Tables.
In-Ring Achievements [Optional]: N/A, relatively new to the sport as a whole.
Common Moves: Minimum ten (10)
1. Hand-oriented strikes (Chops, Overhand Punches, etc.)
2. Knee-and-Leg oriented strikes (Kicks incl. Superkicks, Pele Kicks, Enziguri, etc, Knees include running, bicycle, single knee, etc)
3. Discus Maneuvers (Discus Knee, Elbow, Lariat, Backfist, etc)
4. Suplex Variations on smaller opponents, favoring the Gutwrench and German suplex.
5. Top Rope Sentons/Bombs, incl. Swanton Bomb, Seated Senton, and Senton Bombs.
6. Top Rope Splashes, incl. a Body Splash, a Top Rope Crossbody, etc.
7. Fireman's Carry Manuevers, incl. but not limited to Cutters, Neckbreakers, Rolling Carries/Sentons, etc.
8. Elbow-Oriented Strikes (Rolling Elbow, Running Back Elbow, etc)
9. Running strikes to the corner (Shining Wizard, Back Elbow, etc)
10. Suicide Manuevers to the outside, including Sentons, Spears, and Crossbodies.
Signature Moves: Minimum of two (2), maximum of five (5)
1. The Mitsuyo Drop - X-Plex.
2. High Fly No! - Crash Landing.
3. Flight of the Doves - Top Rope Frog Splash.
4. Up and Over!- Pop-up Samoan Drop.
5. Hansen Special - Incredibly Stiff Lariat.
Finishing Moves: Maximum three (3) and one (1) optional ultra-finisher (UF)
1. Cherry Blossom Bomb - Spinning Inverted Brainbuster.
2. The Namesake! - Cannonball Senton, either from the top rope or to a cornered opponent.
3. Direct Hit! - Fireman's Carry turned into a spinning piledriver.
UF. Namesake II! - Cannonball Senton, either through a table or to an opponent trapped by a chair.