The Assault Rifle | HOUSE REIGNER
World Heavyweight Champion
WRESTLER NAME: Noah Caleb Reigner
ALIAS: "The Assault Rifle" (current), "The New Ace of EAW" (current)
PICTURE BASE: Chris Brookes
AGE: 27 (14th of April, 1991)
HOMETOWN: Seattle, Washington
WEIGHT: 184 lbs
Arrogant, brash and out for "number one". Noah is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. He's all about himself and advancing his own career. At his side, Noah has his manager and bodyguard - Evelyn Ridley and his coach, Cameron Church, to keep his head straight and his focus on becoming one of the best in the world.
WALK OUT MUSIC: "DON'T STOP" by InnerPartySystem
1. 'THE KILL SHOT' *Primary Finisher* (Sick Kick; could be hit in any situation)
2. CROSSFACE CHICKENWING w/ Body Scissors
3. 'LOCK, STOCK, SMOKING BARREL' *Ultra-Finisher* (Omega Driver)
'THE HARD GOODBYE' (Swinging Leg Hook Fireman's Carry Slam) *RETIRED*
1. "ROGUE CUTTER: REDUX" (Hero's Welcome/Rolling Cutter)
2. "ROGUE CUTTER: THE TRINITY" (Inverted Crucifix Cutter)
3. "91KO" (Pumphandle Half-Nelson Driver)
4. "SHOT DOWN" (Veleno. Jumping Double Underhook DDT)
5. "ACE IN THE HOLE" (Air Raid Crash. Can be done traditonally, onto ring apron, off of ring apron, or Avalanche.)
6. "HOUSE EDGE" (Kneecap Brainbuster)
Multiple Suplex Variations (Northern Lights, Vertical, Belly-to-Belly, Belly-to-Back, etc)
Shoot-Style Kicks to opponents legs or chest
Suplex Lift dropped Face First onto Lifted Knee
Knee Strike Variations (Jumping, Running, Springboard, Spinning)
Finger Snaps with Theatrics
Apron Covered Stomp
"ROGUE CUTTER" Jumping Cutter, similar to the way Karl Anderson would do it. He rarely, if ever, finishes a match with this.
Falling Inverted DDT
Quick Release Dragon Suplex
Running Double Knee strike to cornered opponent
Kick to Opponent's Shin, taking the opponent's leg out from underneath him
Diving Knee Drop
Slingshot Crossbody to the outside
Slingshot Spear (see Johnny Gargano)
Suicide Dive through the ropes
Diving Double Foot Stomp
Falling Fist Drop
Multiple Knee Strikes to opponent's head
Sliding Forearm Smash to opponent's head
Joint Manipulation and holds, incorporating finger snaps (see Pete Dunne, Marty Scurll)
Jumping Double Foot Stomp
"NOAHLEAF" Cloverleaf Submission.
WRESTLING STYLE: A hybrid style of striking and technical wrestling
WEAPON OF CHOICE: Steel chairs, Evelyn Ridley
IN-RING EXPERIENCE: Two years (debuted in 2016).
1. Training (Striking, Technique, Submission Attack). Noah trained under two former Multi-time champions in Andrew Wolfe, and later Zarek Lyle. Andrew Wolfe was a proficient striker and submissionist, while Zarek Lyle was a technician. He's learned everything he could from the two of them. Months before signing with Revolt/EAW - Noah hired Cameron Church as his coach. Cameron is a world-renowned submission artist and has bestowed his knowledge to Noah.
2. In-Ring Intelligence. He was trained by former-multi time Champions, so of course they bestowed little things like this to him. Noah's always aware of his surroundings, and knows how to use them to capitalize on them.
3. Resiliency. Noah has always been known for his never-say-die attitude and resiliency. He knows he's never the biggest dog in the fight and often falls victim to bigger opponents using their strength over him. However, all it takes is one shot - one strike to turn things to his favor, and he uses his intelligence coupled with his resiliency to pick his moments.
1. Composure. Not only is he extremely cocky and arrogant, he also has a very bad attitude in terms of temper. He's known to quickly lose his composure and "flip", making him more likely to make mistakes.
2. Agility. Noah may be on the lighter side compared to other members of the roster, but he very - very rarely takes to the skies, and that's because his training didn't include that, barring the odd elbow drop here and there.
3. Size. Noah is, obviously, not one of the biggest men on the roster - and he's an easy target and victim for anyone that has that advantage over him (be it size or strength). He often goes for long periods in a match being victimized by these opponents who excel in those categories.
IN-RING ATTITUDE: Inside the ring, he's meticulous with his actions and his maneuvers and strikes are precise and effective. His mentality has evolved to a more vicious, and dangerous striker than your run-of-the-mill flashy newcomer. He has moments where he'll add some flashy moves, but only when he knows things are in his favor.
A loose fitting pair of black shorts that feature a purple design on the right hip that spreads over the material of the shorts. Black knee pads and black boots complete with attire, along with white wrist tape usually with "NOAH" written on the tape in black marker. / During his entrances, he'll wear a black leather "Biker" style jacket
“I GOT, YOU WANT.
IT’S JUST, DON’T STOP.
I GOT, YOU WANT.
IT’S JUST, DON’T STOP.”
“THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT.
LIES ARE ENTERTAINMENT.
YOU ARE DOWN ON YOUR KNEES…
BEGGING ME FOR MORE! ”
The hook for the song “Don’t Stop” by InnerPartySystem rips through the sound system and that is the cue for Noah Reigner to walk through the guerrilla curtain and out onto the stage. He is, of course, followed by Evelyn Ridley. Noah stops ontop of the ramp, his eyes scanning the crowd as the verses of the song begin to take over. For his entrance, Noah wears a sleeveless “Assault Rifle” shirt underneath a leather biker vest. The back of the vest has been painted with the words “NOAH REIGNER ASSAULT RIFLE” - his name arched above the House Reigner emblem and his nickname underneath it. Over the lower half of his face, he wore a purple bandanna - matching the designs on his shorts. Noah stopped on top of the ramp way, his arms hanging loosely at his sides.
RING ANNOUNCER: “Being accompanied by Evelyn Ridley - from Seattle, Washington - weighing at One Hundred and Eighty- Four pounds. He is ‘THE ASSAULT RIFLE’... NOOOAHHH REEEEIIIGNNNNEERRR”
Just after his name was announced, he brought his arms up into a “assault rifle” and took several shots at the ring and crowd before quickly dropping his arms and marching down to the ring. Evelyn walked just feet behind Noah. Unlike him, she was interacted with the crowd verbally - yelling back things at them as they did to her and him. Evelyn even ‘flipped off’ one that said something rude. By now Noah has reached the ring and pulled himself onto the apron using the middle rope. Once there, he ducked underneath the top rope to enter the ring - where he marched to the far corner, closest to the hard camera. Climbing up to stand on the middle rope, he reached up and pulled the bandana down, and with a grin - his arms formed into the “assault rifle” again and he fired one last shot at the hard camera. He would then jump his arms and jump off of the second rope, turning in mid-air to land on his feet, facing the opposite way than previous. He would remove the bandana, vest and shirt as his theme music came to an end.
UNITED KINGDOM WRESTLING FEDERATION
Finalist in the first ever Battalion (Tag Team) Tournament w/ "Rumble" Reyes
Season Two “Match of the Year” Winner. (‘Firing Squad’ vs ‘The Outliers’ - Tag Team Ladder Match.)
WORLD WRESTLING HEADQUARTERS
2017 Rising Star of the Year
2018 Phoenix Cup Winner
EXTRIMUS IMMORTALIS WRESTLING
(Last Ever) Tag Team Champion (w/ Jack Tillman)
ELITE ANSWERS WRESTLING
EAW World Heavyweight Champion
2018 Cash in the Vault Winner
2018 Rookie of the Year
2018 "Next Up in 2019" Winner
Voltage Number Two Draft Pick (2018)
Voted Number One to Watch in EAW Season 12
KEY : DYNASTY | SHOWDOWN | VOLTAGE | BATTLEGROUND | PAY-PER-VIEW
20 April, 2018 - Vs. Garrison Cooper and Nate Faber [ Triple Threat ] (W) 1-0
27 April, 2018 - w/ Jackson Blayde Vs. Yasuke Yamashita & Damon Diesel [ Tag Team ] (W) 2-0
4 May, 2018 - Vs. Jackson Blayde (W) 3-0
11 May, 2018 CULTURE CRISIS - Vs. Lucas Johnson and Shackleford [ Triple Threat - Ladder ] (W) 4-0
18 May, 2018 - Vs. Cody Marshall (c) [ Non-title ] (W) 5-0
26 May, 2018 - Vs. Devan Dubian (W) 6-0
8 June, 2018 - w/ Lucas Johnson Vs. The Core Bros. [ Tag Team ] (W) 7-0
9 June, 2018 - w/ Devan Dubian Vs. Jack Ripley & Theron Nikolas [ Tag Team ] (W) 8-0
24 June, 2018 PAIN FOR PRIDE - Vs. Devan Dubian, Raven Roberts, Lucas Johnson, Lucian Black, Kevin Hunter, Erebus and Consuela Rose Ava [ Ladder Match - Cash in the Vault ] (W) 9-0
30 June, 2018 DRAFT DAY EVENT - Vs. Jack Ripley (W) 10-0
8 July, 2018 - Vs. Daryl Kinkade (NC; No Contest when Lars Grier arrived and brawled with Noah) 10-0-1
22 July, 2018 - Vs. Devan Dubian (L) 10-1-1
5 August, 2018 - Vs. Carpenter Munrowe (W) 11-1-1
12 August, 2018 - Vs. Xander Payne (c) [ Non-title ] (W) 12-1-1
19 August, 2018 CROSSFIRE - Vs. Lars Grier [ Extreme Rules Match - Cash in the Vault ] (W) 13-1-1
26 August, 2018 - w/ Jacob Moore Vs. Daryl Kinkade & Charlie Marr [ Tag Team ] (W) 14-1-1
9 September, 2018 - w/ Devan Dubian Vs. Lethal Consequences and Jackson Blayde [ Tag Team ] (L) 14-2-1
16 September, 2018 - Vs. Jackson Blayde (W) 15-2-1
22-23 September, 2018 TERRITORIAL INVASION - w/ Devan Dubian & Scott Diamond Vs. The Enterprise (Jackson Blayde, Lethal Consequences and Prince of Phenomenal) [ Six-Person Tag Team ] (W) 16-2-1
30 September, 2018 - Vs. Rex McAllister Vs. Prince of Phenomenal [ Triple Threat ] (L) 16-3-1
14 October, 2018 - w/ Devan Dubian Vs. Rex McAllister & Lars Grier [ Tag Team ] (W) 17-3-1
21 October, 2018 - Vs. VIP (W) 18-3-1
28 October, 2018 - Vs. Osamu Arcichida (W) 19-3-1
4 November, 2018 - w/ Daryl Kinkade Vs. Ahren Fournier & Osamu Arcichida [ Tag Team ] (D) 19-3-2
10 November, 2018 - Vs. Kassidy Heart (D) 19-3-3
12 November, 2018 - w/ Jack Haze vs. Remi Skyfire & ENDEVER [ Tag Team - Grand Prix ] (W) 20-3-3
17 November 2018 WICKED GAMES - Vs. Ahren Fournier (D) 20-3-4
2 December, 2018 - Vs. the Woogieman & El Landerson [ Handicap ] (W) 21-3-4
3 December, 2018 - w/ Jack Haze Vs. Kassidy Heart & Sienna Jade [ Tag Team - Grand Prix ] (L) 21-4-4
9 December, 2018 - Vs. Visual Prophet (W) 22-4-4
16 December, 2018 - Vs. Denis Cercel (W) 23-4-4
22 December 2018 ROAD TO REDEMPTION - Vs. Malcolm Jones Vs. Astraea Jordan Vs. Jack Ripley (L) 23-5-4
31 December 2018 THE PALACE - Vs. Jamie O'Hara (L) 23-6-4
13 January, 2019 - Vs. Rex McAllister (c) [ World Heavyweight Championship Match ] (W; DQ) 24-6-4
20 January, 2019 - Vs. Impact (W) 25-6-4
26 January, 2019 - w/ Chris Elite Vs. Ahren Fournier & SOSA Henderson [ Tag Team ] (L) 25-7-4
2 February 2019 KING OF ELITE - Vs. SOSA Henderson [ Street Fight - Cash in the Vault ] (W) 26-7-4
2 February 2019 KING OF ELITE - Vs. Impact (c) [ CITV Cash In - World Heavweight Championship Match ] (W) 27-7-4
17 February, 2019 - Vs. the Visual Prophet (c) [ Champion vs Champion; Non-Title ] (W) 28-7-4
24 February, 2019 - w/ Tyler Wolfe Vs. Rex McAllister & Daryl Kinkade [ Tag Team - World Heavyweight Championship Match ] (W) 29-7-4
8 March, 2019 - Vs. Lucas Johnson (W) 30-7-4
17 March, 2019 - w/ Jack Ripley Vs. Xander Payne & Charlie Marr [ Tag Team ] (D) 30-7-5
23 March 2019 TEMPEST - Vs. Xander Payne [ World Heavyweight Championship ] (W) 31-7-5
31 March, 2019 - w/ Jackson Blayde Vs. The Legion [ Tag Team ] (W) 32-7-5
20 April 2019 GRAND RAMPAGE - Vs. Lethal Consequences [ World Heavyweight Championship ] (D) 32-7-6
19 May 2019 FIGHTING SPIRIT - Vs. Jackson Blayde [ World Heavyweight Championship ] (W) 33-7-6
26 May, 2019 - w/ Oskar Wagner Vs. Lethal Consequences & Jack Ripley (c) [ Tag Team ] (L) 33-8-6
2 June, 2019 - Vs. Jack Ripley (c) [ Champion vs Champion. Non-Title ] (W) 34-8-6
- Noah, along with Remi Skyfire representing Empire, became the first EAW athletes sponsored by the new athletic apparel brand. The company has supplied Noah with new versions of his wrestling gear (shorts) featuring the "PILEDRIVER ATHLETIC" logo on the back right leg.