EAW Hall of Famer
ELITE ANSWERS WRESTLING CONTRACT
Birth Name: Scott Joseph Diamond
Wrestling Name: Scott Diamond
Picture Base: Brock Lesnar
Current Nicknames: 'The Perfect Storm'
Current Weight Class: Heavyweight
Date of Birth: 01/26/1980
Place of Birth: Long Island, New York
Now Resides: Long Island, New York
Disposition/Alignment: Monster Heel
Gimmick: He's not satisfied.
Theme Music: "God's Gonna Cut You Down" by Johnny Cash
In-Ring Attire: MMA shorts and boots that come halfway up the knee.
Segment Attire: Track pants and a loose fitting hoodie.
Tendency to Cheat: VERY VERY Rarely
Financial Gain – they want to get rich through competing
Glory – they just want to win and don’t care about anything else
Gold – they want to win as many championships and achievements as they can
Punishment – they just want to hurt people as much as they can
Wrestling Training: He was originally signed with no training by a small-time promotion based in Seattle, Washington. There he started to learn the ropes. As he began to establish relationships/connections he continued his training down in Miami, Florida before moving on to make a name for himself in small UK based promotions.
Wrestling Debut: November 2009
Strengths: RAW UNTAMED POWER... and beyond that, something truly special.
Weaknesses: He has a habit of overlooking opponents and he can sometimes become too overzealous.
Common Moves: Minimum ten (10)
- Running discus clothesline
- Running double axe handle
- Multiple suplex variations (Vertical, Belly-to-Belly, German, T-Bone, Gutwrench, Saito)
- Half/Full Nelson Slam
- Knee thrusts into the mid-section
- Strong irish whip into the corner followed by a running shoulder thrust
- Fallaway Slam
- Running knee lift
- Triple release powerbomb
Signature Moves: Minimum of two (2), maximum of six (6)
- 'Dead Level DDT' – Front facelock lift into a DDT
- 'Diamond's Edge' – Scott runs at the opponent for a spear, instead of falling to the mat he lifts the opponent up and drives him back down with a spinebuster
- 'Cold Hard Justice' – Crucifix Powerbomb
- 'The Point Blank Bicycle Kick' – Bicycle Kick
- Diving Shoulder Block from either the top or middle rope.
Finishing Moves: Maximum four (4)
- 'The Vortex' – F5
- 'The Life Sentence' – Omoplata Shoulder Lock Crossface
- 'Ground and Pound' – Standing double leg takedown followed by a relentless assault of mounted punches, elbows and forearms - used to cause a TKO