"Bet You Didn't See This Coming!"
ELITE ANSWERS WRESTLING CONTRACT
Picture Base: Tegan Nox
Current Nicknames: The Guiding Light, Bullet Time Chick, The Multiversal Constant
Date Of Birth: December 28th, 1994
Hometown: San Jose, California
CHARACTER INFORMATIONDisposition/Alignment: Face
Wrestling Style: Technical
Gimmick: Sierra Bradford has a big heart. Compared to what's expected of her she has a excellent ring repertoire and a happy personality to make up for it. She wants to make a impact and differentiate herself from the others!
RINGSIDE INFORMATIONTheme Music: 'Light Em Up' by Fall Out Boy
In-Ring Attire: Trunks with a line of white studs on the side of it. Black trim along with a galaxy design to it. The back of it says "Fighter" White wristbands with a arm band on the left arm that says "Mightiest Fighter" kickpads on both legs with the letter S on the right and B on the left accompanied by a blue outline.
Entrance Attire: In-Ring attire with the inclusion of a leather jacket that stops at the black trim line on the trunks. On the front it has a nametag stitched into it with the words "Bradford" on the back it has engraved into it the Captain Marvel emblem in blue and white.
Segment Attire: Leather jacket with a crop top underneath it. Ripped jeans with all white Adidas shoes.
Passion – she just want to wrestle and doesn't care about anything else
Gold – she want to win as many championships and achievements as she can
Tendency to Cheat: Never
IN-RING INFORMATIONWrestling Debut: 2019
Favorite Match Types: Submission Matches
Least Favorite Match Types: TBD
Favorite Weapon: Kendo Stick
In-Ring Achievements: None
1. Kick Variations
- Corner Backflip
- Tiger Feint
2. Suplex Variations
- Rolling Release
3. Baseball Slide
5. Snap DDT
6. Double Underhook Piledriver
7. Russian Leg Sweep
9. Shoulder Thrust
10. Leg Sweep
11. Snap Olympic Slam
12. Cannonball Senton
13. 450 Splash
14. Corner Running High Knee
Used Move Combinations:
- Shoot Kick followed by a Leg Sweep
- Rebound Jumping Knee followed by "Bullseye!"
- Kick To The Face followed by a Discus Clothesline
- Multiple Shoot Kicks followed by "Thunderbird"
- Drop Toe Hold followed by "Bone Snapper"
1. 'Electric Feel' Shining Wizard (Kneeling Or Standing)
2. 'Seeking Missile' Running Knee ala Daniel Bryan
3. 'Bloodrush!' Crossface
4. 'Bone Snapper' Heel Hook
5. 'Bullseye!' Springboard Kick
6. 'Thunderbird' Roundhouse Kick
1. 'Knockout Impediment' Sleeper Suplex
2. 'Misery Business' Fireman's Carry Stunner
3. 'Lights Out' Dragon Sleeper
4. 'Sierra Mist' Moonsault Double Foot Stomp
UF. 'Take Flight!' Sunset Flip Double Knee Backbreaker
NOTES- Sierra likes long walks on the beach.
- Sierra is all smiles, cause smiles are better than frowning!