Heavyweight. Just more competition I feel. Plus my character is more about wrestling rather than being extreme.
I started in EAW in 2014, dominated the developmental show and when I got called up I got into deep shit with the board and left. I came back 2 more times before this current run and none were successful. Never were successful cause of complaining or not having any time cause of family and work problems piling up. Gonna be very different this time.
Not new, I'm a veteran here, but of course, I always am hyped for PFP.
I always had this gimmick, I mixed it up a bit and made him a movie star in 2016, but made him focus more on wrestling when he left in May 2017 and came back a month ago at GR. I ALWAYS used this gimmick in every fed I was in, my first choice was always Lesnar and was him for a few feds, I was Batista my first 3 runs in EAW, wanted to change it up and be Kevin Owens, but Xander Payne swiped him literally the same day I returned. I'm making Corbin work well I think lol.
Uhh, shit man. I have like 3 sports movies ahead of this. My top non-sports movie would be Forrest Gump. (If you count him playing football at Bama then Step Brothers would be next) I don't know why, just a sucker for good sports movies.
Well, when I first got pulled into fedding back in 2012 I was thinking of a character to make. I decided to use my real first name Terry and randomly out of the blue decided on Chambers for the last name. I was so new into fedding so I went basic and made him a basic powerhouse with a basic moveset. Over the years his moveset has developed and his skills on the mic have developed. It's still a work in progress after year 7 and still have newer ideas to keep him fresh.
I get this question a bit. Well I work 4pm until 2am during the week and sometimes do outside projects on the weekends for extra money. When I get off work at 2am I come home quietly, shower, change, and sneak into my bed next to my fast asleep wife and pull my laptop up and that is where most of my EAW time goes either promoing or writing. That's why most of my promos are during graveyard hours. I have the weekend off and try to make FPV's but most of the time I'm out or doing the outside projects I mentioned. And every once in a while while on break at my work or watching the kids until 2pm when my wife gets home from work and before I go to work I'll check EAW on my phone and post a few things here and there. It's not really as hard as you think honestly.
My favorite wrestler growing up (All time favorite) was Kurt Angle. He got me so hooked into wrestling with his wrestling abilities and the humor he'd just add into his character just made it even more better. I'm still hurt I just barely missed him at the airport in 2017. (Me and my friend were on our way back from Vegas to Detroit and we split separately and he texted me 15 minutes later while I was in my car saying Kurt Angle came out unboarding a flight somewhere else but he was long gone before I tried to get back.) Others included Edge (Lowkey GOAT heel) and Eddie Guerrero. Currently I have AJ Styles, Becky Lynch, and the Miz.
Well you're likely expecting me to pick a World Title but if I were to choose someone, I'd wanna rematch @Malcolm Jones(@Ronn Bank$) for the Interwire Championship. Our last match, I didn't have that big of a promo war in years and didn't have that much fun in the process also while doing it. I'd love to do it again.
I'd say my favorite feud was with this talented guy named Ethan Hayes in EHW back in the fall of 2013. I had won the Properity in the Case (MITB) and he grew a bit jealous and it turned into a rivalry. Sneak attacks on one another or war of words between each other. We settled it in a steel cage match with the case on the line at a FPV and God I think we both had around 4 promos each going into it. I won and sadly he went inactive shortly after. I also would say Nemesis but he's more of my greatest rival. Been in several feds and gone at each others throats every single time we matched including last year at PFP.
One thing I wish I could change was lasting 2 seconds in the Grand Rampage match in 2016. I was extremely busy that week and never had the time to go to the XAT chatroom and let DDD or Demon know about it. I ended up not promoing assuming I wasn't winning anyways and man did I pay for it. Still to this day my character still hears shit from it and it's one of his biggest motives to keep getting better.
What has kept me going is every time I leave, I just miss it and want to come back. I was gone for a whole year because of family and health issues and told myself that I wasn't coming back until I was in a happy place in my life. I'm a man of my word and I'm doing great in real life and in feds. And also what keeps me going with the character is I feel he has serious unfinished business never living up to his hype he had in 2014 so building his redemption story is fun. And also just not wanting to start over on a new character from scratch.
The biggest development I think is when he dropped his Hollywood movie star persona when he left in 2017 and then came back repackaged at the Grand Rampage match last year. I feel that was holding him back a lot because it was very outdated and he was just a laughing stock on the roster. I felt him going back to his roots would help his development and that's what made him so great when he debuted five years ago and I feel it was a good decision.
- I've been very well lately. I've come a long way since attempting suicide in early 2017. I think it was a good decision to leave for as long as I did because it's exactly what I needed to get my mind right and my life back on track a little bit. I can say for sure for the first time in such a long time, I am having a fun time both personally and in fedding. My 6 year old son is still dealing with his cancer but will make a recovery so that's finally some good news for our family.
- My main goal personally is just to get financially stable. Recently just moving and my son's hospital bills over the past year nearly killed us alone. But I was lucky enough to find a job I love while I was gone that pays more and has more benefits than my old job. Another one is just to keep emotionally healthy because it's only a matter of time before my demons try to attack me again like they did in 2017 so gotta keep my spirits up. My main goal for my character is to win a championship of any kind. I feel he has built himself up enough momentum. Also just to stay active to get more emotionally invested into promos than I already am.
- Man there are a whole bunch of people I would love the chance to work with. But if you had to put a gun to my head I'd have to say @Xander Payne because I feel our characters are so similar in some ways so it'd be fun to have them meet. @Rex32 even though I have already worked with him before but that was when I was unmotivated. I believe both of our characters have come so far so I think it'd be fun to work with him again. @Devan Dubian because I just have always wanted to work him in some way.
- Well when I came back Corbin wasn't even my original choice, Kevin Owens was. But Payne joined and swiped him I think hours before I did on the same day even though I thought I had him reserved. So Corbin was just a placeholder until I found someone better and Banks let me switch to Joe early before the change period in December. (Corbin is a challenge to make work tbh )
- Blue mainly due to my love for Michigan football as a kid.
-Favorite food is steak. (BTW Steak has to be pink or GTFO)
- Shit...idk. I've been part of e-feds a bit so If I had to choose something right now currently I would want to work a program with DDD with him sick of Terry never getting the job done and sees him as a liability and gives him an ultimatum that if he don't beat DDD, he'd be gone or something like that. Like a put up or shut up situation to see if he's really grown up the past few years.
- Been thinking of this for a bit because I never gave it a second of thought before hand. I'd likely make a barbie doll who people think know nothing bout wrestling and then she turns around and has skills and the mic skills to go with it. She basically would be a mute going into her debut and first promo. My first PB choice would be Kelly but since Andrea has her, I'd go with Maryse.