Well, I actually only been fedding since July 2018, as this is my first fed.
Seth Rollins, Edge, and CM Punk are my favorites of all time, but my current ones are Rollins, Daniel Bryan, Drew McIntyre, and Bray Wyatt.
Well, tbh I thought of the name randomly, and the character kinda stemmed from there. It started out kinda generic but then the Ok stuff came up based on my actual personality and stuff. Then after the turn and Not Ok stuff I kinda went back to the characters roots with the King stuff but made it a much bigger part of the character.
At the moment I don't, but in the future I'd love to try out something new.
Well there's only been one, that being a face turn for Drake King, which I'm glad didn't happen. I think this was before Under Siege, so with what did happen I'm glad that the face turn never ended up happening.
1. Definitely not, tbh I didn't even expect to be here this long, much less improve as much as I did.
2. I feel like one of the motivating factors for me was the fact that everyone who @Xander Payne had brought to EAW from the editing community ended up leaving in like a week, and I didn't want to end up like them. Other than that, just an overall strive to get better as I read promos throughout my time here.
3. Yes, I never used to actually like writing until now, but doing this has made it way easier for me.
4. Yes, but not just one specific person. Nowadays I read a lot more promos overall, but when I see promos from some of the current world champions for example, yes it makes me want to reach that level.
2. Thank you, and that's a hard question, but I feel like it'd be fun to have a major feud before getting in the title picture again, after all I only just lost the Interwire title.
3. Chris Elite vs SOSA Henderson, Drake King vs Theron Nikolas, the Wildcards vs me and Jake, Malcolm vs SOSA, and Charlie Marr vs Cage
4. I honestly believe that Xander will be the first of us to win a world title. He's been doing great and he didn't disappoint last world title shot he had, it's only a matter of time until he wins it.
1. Drake would probably be a Police Officer or something, after all King's are there to rule over people, so what better job for him to do than be the one to enforce the law?
2. To be honest one of my younger cousins got me into it. He'd constantly show me different videos, especially ones with the Shield, and at the time he had 2k15 (since it was back in 2014 or early 2015) and I'd end up playing the CM Punk showcase. Eventually in 2016 I started watching, and I haven't stopped ever since.
3. I wish I did. I know about alot of cool comic stories like the Killing Joke, Civil War, the whole World Breaker Hulk thing, and Spider-Man: The Other, but I unfortunately don't actually collect any comics.
1. That's a really hard question. There's a lot of people I'd like to be in one, but I gotta say, stable or opponents, I'd love to see us two and the Wildcards in the same ring together.
2. Definitely a much less serious character. I love Drake King, but if I ever do make an alt he'd definitely not be as serious as Drake's character currently is, and he'd most likely be a pure babyface.