✪ Wrestling Name: SKA / Erik de Koning
- - - - - - -
- - - - - - -
✪ Picture Base: Killer (Karrion) Kross
✪ Height: 6',2'
✪ Weight: 269lbs
✪ Hometown: Rotterdam, Netherlands (Born in Vantaa, FInland)
↓ CURRENT NICKNAMES ↓
↳"Tomahawk" (FPV NICKNAME)**
↳"The Elite Answer"
✪ Disposition/Alignment: TWEENER
↓ GIMMICK ↓
✪ Each passing week has seen his passion for professional wrestling increase
to the point of the sport being seen as a religion to him. Leading to Pain for Pride,
SKA has sought clarity - affirmation from legends of this business - and this led
to meeting Hurricane Hawk - a narcissist who epitomizes doing business for himself.
SKA's blind faith has seen him appeal to Hurricane Hawk's nature by showing great
respect and worship towards the once-Showslayer. How far will SKA's worship take him?
Has he made a deal with the devil by honoring his confidante by rechristening himself as
Tomahawk - an approved nod from the Hall of Fame Hurricane. Ever since SKA adopted the moniker "Tomahawk", he had shown an unhealthy balance that challenged his morality. On one hand, SKA would be the epitome of honorable wrestling and lives for his craft and worships those before him but on the other hand, the one Divine that SKA reached out to was once "The Legend Killa" and this made SKA question himself and wrestle his faith.
✪ SKA had been growing a reputation for being obsessed with EAW's History, with bringing up the past but it appears as if SKA has taken this obsession to the extreme as he now sets out to persecute the legends and purge EAW's history in favor of creating Generational Moments.
Theme Music: 'THE NEGATIVE' by SILENT SEASON
Dark FPV Theme Music: 'MURDER' by KLEINE VIEZERIK
SKA - the once fabled historian of EAW - now is set on rewriting history by righting his wrongs, persecuting so-called veterans, purging EAW of its past so it can move forward and prosper.
Tendency to Cheat:
Quotes & Key Terminology
- Our Sanctum / EAW (and professional wrestling as a whole).
- Sanctus / A believer in the cause.
- Sancti / Collective believers in Sanctum
- The Predecessors (The Divines less frequently) / Hall of Famers - SKA's theology reference for worship
- Purgatory / SKA's determination for people who may not have creative plans
- The Four Pillars / The four key references to SKA's ideology (Renew. Repent. Rejoice. Rebuild.)
- Renew / Revisiting an element of the past.
- Repent / SKA will put his body through perils to appease the Divines to compensate for his lowliness.
- Rejoice / This basically covers SKA's code of honor
- Rebuild / The extremity of SKA's theology. SKA believes in the prospect of burning EAW down (figuratively of course) so that the company can start from scratch and extend its legacy instead of depending on Legends.
- MiCha (Mind Challenge) / An operant conditioning program created by SKA when he was planning to upscale his webinar organization into a lifestyle choice. This was a large source of SKA's income and one of the reasons that SKA prematurely detached himself from this particular industry. In April 2017, SKA oversaw the first experiment where the beta test Miroslav undergone MiCha and the latter ended up having a seizure and permanent brain damage. Although MiCha eventually worked out where the first subject went wrong and ended up becoming a success staple in SKA's industry, this operation was never observed by SKA ever again. This incident has led to SKA opting not to take shortcuts in his life and to convince people to his way of thinking via demonstration, not force.
NOTES FOR MATCH WRITERS
✪ SKA adheres to Respec Style's Code of Honor, this means beginning the match with a handshake.
✪ He would rather lose with honor than cheat to win. Furthermore, he is all about putting his all into his matches (this doesn't necessarily mean always putting offense in, merely that he takes every match as a responsibility and will carry this out to the maximum standard.)
✪ SKA has recently grown a defiance against his Divines and is more likely to speak out against his idols (29/07/2020) as he begins to understand that Sanctum is a divinity that is larger than the gods that inhabit it.
WHAT IS SANCTUM?
An 'alternate' reality called Sanctum that ties with SKA's 'religious beliefs.' The place that identifies with SKA's belief is The Temple. It's a fictitious realm of SKA's beliefs and symbolizes elements of his journey, meaning if SKA records anything within this 'universe' then it's just to be symbolic or draw on origins of SKA's ideologies of wrestling:
- The Font / This is the bloodbath where SKA rests within. This is mirroring the blood that SKA would sacrifice to realize his path.
- Purgatory / IMAGERY YET TO BE CONFIRMED. This is the realm SKA 'travels' through when searching for himself or 'similar status' opponents.
Favorite Weapon: Unknown, SKA hasn't revealed such as of yet.
Forward Russian leg sweep
IED (Running corner dropkick)
Inverted suplex slam
Japanese arm drag
Mes-Cutt / Twist of Fate
Neck Snap (Neck snap to the rope hung opponent)
Pendulum Elbow (Pendulum backbreaker hold followed by an elbow drop to the opponent's face)
Rolling fireman's carry slam
Slingshot back elbow to a cornered opponent
Slingshot corkscrew splash
Shin breaker followed by a leg-hook Saito suplex
1. GRYFFINDOR! aka Shining Wizard
2. Finnish Backbreaker aka Argentine Double Knee Backbreaker
3. Fall From Sanctum / FFS; Elevated cutter aka Tower of London
4. Finnish Suplex aka Chaos Theory / Rolling German Suplex
5. OUCH aka Rolling Elbow
1. Nähdään taas!; Fireman's carry dropped into a knee lift aka GTS
2. Perfectus; Flying knee to leaning opponent
UF. Project RESET; Psychodriver (All four variants)
✪ Most Valuable Elitist #207 - Rising Star of The Week
✪ Most Valuable Elitist #227 - Beef of The Week / vs Darcy May Morgan
✪ Most Valuable Elitist #231 - Beef of The Week / vs Terry Chambers
✪ Most Valuable Elitist #245- Rising Star of The Week
✪ Runner Up in 2019 Extreme Enigma Battle Royale - Road to Redemption 2019
✪ Runner Up in 2020 24/7 Contract Battle Royale - Pain for Pride XIII